Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dinner With My Co-Teachers

On Sunday, I was almost at the wall. A week of traveling and translating and no nap had really caught up to me.

When I got up around 1 p.m., I cleaned up and took my parents to a Chinese place near us. They wanted to get the Jajangmyeon noodles one more time. I also got us some sweet and sour pork to go with it.

After that, we rested until dinner time.

At 7 p.m., we met my principal in front of BYC, and he took us to a bulgogi restaurant in Old Songdo, where we were joined by two of the head teachers, Geoff and Ridia. The restaurant was really good, and it was nice to spend time with the co-workers. Ridia was a big help as she took 75 percent of the translating responsitlies.



We took some pictures with the teachers, and Ridia even brought me a cake. It was very nice.

On the way home, the principal told me I could go with my parents to the airport. He's a good guy, and I'm happy to be at this school.

Mom's blog.

Mom's pictures.

No comments: