Monday, April 18, 2011

Date Set and Wedding Planning

Jeong Mi has decided she wants a traditional Korean wedding, and her parents are all for that idea. It's fine with me as well. I've seen a ton of American weddings, so why not change it up a bit?

While I won't get into all the details here quite yet, I can say that the wedding will be on Sunday, June 26, at 11 a.m. It will be held at a temple in Munhak dong, which is a 5 minute taxi ride from our house.

The wedding will have all the traditional Korean things, including the clothing and ceremony itself.

Here are some pics of the temple. It was rainy today, so they're a bit dark and not so clear. But the place relaly is beautiful in the day time. So let's hope for nice weather! I have a pretty good feeling about it.

Check out all the pics here.


No comments: