Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last post in the U.S.A.

The zero hour is here as I sit in the Pittsburgh airport waiting to get on a plane. As I said before, my first flight goes to San Francisco, where I'll have an hour-and-a-half layover before jumping on a plane toward Incheon, South Korea.

One snag so far is that I only got my ticket printed for the first leg of the journey. The people at the information desk, however, said I can just go directly to my next gate and get my second ticket there. Let's hope that's how it works. I'm certainly cutting it close for an international flight.

I'll miss all of you dearly and I hope you have a good year. I'll be thinking of all of you while I'm there. Please keep in touch. It's always nice to hear from a friend.

Next time I post, I'll officially be in South Korea! Until we meet again ...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!

Enjoy your first weekend abroad. It'll be an amazing experience.

Kelly and Edie said...

Dad and I are very excited for you as well. We look forward to reading your first blog from Korea.
God Speed.