Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Refreshing Tuesday







When I went in today, the other teachers were really cool about what happened yesterday. They told me not to worry and that it happens all the time. I think they could tell that I needed some reassurance after what happened.

Today was a great boost, too. For my first class, Vicky, Cindy and I took our kids out to a park to play. It's about time they give the kids a little break.

The rest of the day was just as easy. I only taught 2 1/2 classes because teachers are preparing the students for exams.

As promised, here are pictures from the wedding and the fireworks show on Sunday. Enjoy them. There are a couple more of me in the wedding shots.

Rio's Wedding

Fireworks

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the helmet!

Pauline said...

Aaron,
As usual, we are really enjoying the blogs and pictures. We haven't offered any classroom advice since we have dealt mostly with college aged students and adults, and figure Kelly and Edie can be much more helpful there.
Great crowd at the fireworks. What was the occasion?
Also, what is the significance of your picture holding the PA License plate?
Any progress in obtaining a bank account? Have you gotten paid yet or do they have to wait for you to get an account? Have you found out why they stopped "feeding the teachers"?
Looks exciting! Keep the stories coming!
Pauline and Paul