Sunday, October 12, 2008

Typical Saturday Night

Saturday was the usual for the most part. Chris, Chelsea and Jeanna went to some seafood market for sushi, and I wasn't really interested.

Instead, I went with Chelsea's brother, Jake, to the square in Shinsegae to hang out for a little. It was pretty early when we got there, so we walked around and hung out for a couple hours. Then, we got something small to eat and drank a little beer.

After that, Vicky and Jake's girlfriend met up with us for more drinking. Then, Chelsea, Jeanna and Chris came as well. So the eight of us hung out for awhile and had a lot of fun.

Jake, Chris and I made it home by about 2 a.m. and hung out for another hour, eating some food and watching some movies.

All in all it's been a good weekend. Check back in a bit for an odds and ends list I'll post about some of the observations I've made so far.

No comments: