Monday, March 7, 2011

K-Blogger Added -- Check the Blogroll!

Just a quick update on the blog:

I added a K-Blogger I recently started following. The blog is 'New Yorker in Seoul.' Not only do I really enjoy her perspective on Korea and Korean culture, but she speaks Korean. That's something even many of the well-established bloggers lack.

I think speaking Korean gives a person a more in-depth perspective on the country and culture, especially if you have regular discussions with your Korean friends or family. While it won't give you any more info on the big picture things, just hearing how a Korean describes a cultural topic or current gives you a little peak inside their wacky heads.

So check out the left side of the page where my blogroll is located. Give my new blogging buddy a read.

2 comments:

Kelly and Edie said...

Thank you. Your dad and I will check her blog out.

wholesaleherbs said...

fibro response - Your work has inspired me to be an excellent source. I pass on your blog to many of my friends as well.