Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rainy Weekend

The rain didn't dampen the spirit of the weekend, as Hye Yeon and I had a group of friends come visit. Chris, Minji and Junghwa all came in for the weekend.

On Friday, we just did a little bit of drinking and relaxed after what was a very stressful week for Hye Yeon and I.

On Saturday, we all went to the SK Wyverns baseball game against Samsung Lions. It was actually a pretty good game, even though the Wyverns lost by a couple of runs.

The fun part was that even though it was hot a muggy, it drizzled during the game. It kept the temperature fairly reasonable. It was the first baseball game for Chris and Minji.

I bought a cooler pack of Max beer before the game. It has 24 cans. We polished them off during the game.

Afterward, Hye Yeon's parents took us all to dinner and then to a singing room.

Sunday was just a rest day since the stress of work continues tomorrow. This international school is making the bosses a little testy, and they're taking it out on the Korean teachers.

I got my reference letters and I'm in the process of nailing down a new school for next year. The countdown is on until I go home, which will be sometime in early September, most likely.

Anyway, I took some pics on Saturday. Check them out here!

No comments: