Sunday, May 30, 2010

So Many Pictures

What a week. This week was full of nonstop action, and it was really good.

On Monday, Jeong Mi and I celebrated our 100 Days together. She made spaghetti and bought a cake. I bought two t-shirts for her. It was low-key and it was really nice.



On Tuesday and Thursday, I went to Sinchon in Seoul to get my costume for dance. Well, that's what I thought. First of all, I was on the bus Tuesday when my friends called me and told me the clothes weren't ready yet. Well, I was in Seoul and almost at the bus stop. I was pretty unhappy about that.

To make it worse, I had to go back on Thursday. Fortunately, this time, we made it to the tailor. But our clothes still weren't done. They did some more measuring and we tried the not-yet-finished outfits on. I'm sure that means I'll have to go back this week. Yikes.



On Friday, we had a Market Day for our Hambak after-school classes. Ridia got a ton of toys, games and food for the kids to buy. They used the stamps they earned for good behavior and hard work. They could buy up to three things. I think the kids really enjoyed. I think the teachers all had a fun time.



On Saturday, I skipped dance and Jeong Mi actually didn't have to work. Along with Popper and Jong, we went to Seoul Tower. Popper had been there before, but it was the first time for the rest of us. Jeong Mi and I bought a lock and attached it to the fence. It's a tradition that couples do there. The fence and the area around the tower had tens of thousands of locks hanging. It was pretty cool.



We all went up the tower, and happened to run into Schwaby, Josh, Bryan and Colton at the top. It was unexpected and fun.

After that, we walked along the stream that runs through the middle of the city. There were tons of couples there, and they even had a light show flashing along one of the walls.

I wrapped up the week by hitting dance class today. And bonus: I'm about to go get a couch for my place. One of the foreigners who's moving out is giving it to me. I'm super happy about that.

Our new semester starts this week and our competition is on Saturday. Looks like another busy week ahead. Check out all my pictures!

Seoul Tower

Market Day

Dance Outfit

100 Days

No comments: