Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Don't Call It A Comeback

Alright, my break from blogging is officially over. Starting today, I'll get back to updating on a regular basis. It was nice to have about 6 weeks of down time, but I'm ready to start sharing some more.

I have a bunch of news stories saved up that I found interesting. I'll have a little take on them as always, but I mostly just post those stories so people not in South Korea can get a better understanding of what's happening over here (even though it's impossible to ever REALLY understand, haha).

I also have the story of my trip to Songdo Waterpark with Jeong Mi, her mom and some of our friends. It was a good time, despite my sunburn.

Not much else has been going on, except I've been soaking up all this wonderful rest. So over the next couple days, expect a lot of new posts. I'll get back to averaging about a post per day again before I head to America at the end of the month for my sister's wedding.

Enjoy the upcoming posts!

No comments: