Tuesday, May 10, 2011

25 Manners

Here's a little column on 25 manners kids should know by the time they reach age 9. Certainly when I was growing, my parents stressed all of these to me (Except for the one about the phone. I rarely introduced myself first unless it was for a professional call.).

Here's the article!

Now, we can't expect kids to remember or adhere to these all the time. But if they are at least putting forth the effort, it's a relief. I also realize there are some cultural differences at play between Korea and America.

But even with that in mind, take a look around at many Koreans you either know or just pass by while walking. It's beating a dead horse to bring these things up again, but it's also a fun way to vent.

Check out the list. Any other manners you think Koreans -- especially students -- should learn?

No comments: