Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hospital Running Diary 2

6/2/09

  • Vicky made me great sandwiches today and yesterday. My stomach is not ready for Korean hospital food, which is essentially just Korean food. So there's a lot of kimchi. Instead, Vicky made me a chicken, ham and cheese sandwich today. Yesterday it was tuna fish, ham and cheese. She's been priceless with the visits and the meals.
  • I'm getting a special breakfast now that is bread heavy. It's some kind of bread, jam, butter fruit and a cream soup (which is not very good). But the bread and jam is nice. Vicky brought me strawberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese for a spread.
  • All we're waiting for now is this ball to clear and I'm good to go. I have to kick this infection.
  • The pay computer is only 1,000 won for 50 minutes. That's not a bad price and it kills an hour of my day. (edit -- That dumb pay computer gave my yahoo email a virus. Sorry everyone!)
  • Sunny is upset because one of my roommates moved to a 6-person room today, and I'm still here in the 3-person room. It's a reasonable complaint. I was here before the guy who moved. If I'm here for two or three more days, I wouldn't mind saving some money. The 6-person room is only 15,000 won a day. The 3-person room is 75,000 won a day.

No comments: