Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hospital Running Diary 4

6/5/09

  • The doctor came in yesterday an hour after giving me the all clear and did the "push on my abdomen" test. I failed. There's still pretty intense pain when someone shoves on my surgery area. So I'm still here.
  • All we need is the pain and inflammation to go away. How does that happen?
  • Sunny came in very confused, as usual, and asked me why I told the nurses I want to stay in the hospital. She wasn't very pleasant about it either. I certainly didn't tell anyone I want to stay. I'm pretty sure I don't make the decisions on whether I stay or go. That's up to the doctors. Sunny speaks normal conversational English pretty well. As far as actually understanding it, that's a different matter.
  • Dinner time and I still can't stomach the thought of Korean food.

No comments: