Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Everland Top-7 Most Visited

An article from Forbes Traveler ranked South Korea's Everland as the sixth most visited theme park in the world. The park got on the list thanks to 6,600,000 visitors last year.

Topping the list is The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla., with 17,063,000. Various Disney parks took the top four spots.

I went to Everland this year. The only other park I've been to on the list is Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. From personal experience, Everland doesn't even hold a candle to it.

My family went to Disneyland when I was in elementary school, but I still remember going on a bunch of rides throughout the day. At Everland, Vicky and I went on only four rides -- and that includes the sky ride.

Of course, if everyone in Korea got different vacations instead of the same few days every year, it could possibly be much more fun. Then, it wouldn't be so crowded.

Either way, congrats to Everland. If a Korean hears that news, then I'll NEVER stop hearing about it.

No comments: