Sunday, March 14, 2010

Salsa Performance A Success!


My first salsa performance took place at Bamboo Salsa Academy on Saturday, March 13, 2010. Popper Gopens came to watch the show and also took pictures and video for me. My partner is my girlfriend, Jeong Mi Park.

There were a ton of people there and they were all very supportive with their cheering. One of the owners, Fafa, even interviewed us afterward. The show went really well and we were all spot on. I had a really great team and we had a lot of fun training together over the last 6 weeks or so.



It felt great to actually show off what I've been learning. It made all those sleepy days at the elementary school worth the late nights of practice.



There will be a video posted very soon.

But first, CHECK OUT THE PICTURES HERE!

No comments: