Sunday, March 21, 2010

So That's Why I Felt Sick

This weekend, Korea got hit by its worst yellow dust burst ever recorded, accoridng to The Korea Times. My allergies are bad enough, but when this terrible yellow dust rolls in, it hits me hard. I was definitely feeling sick this weekend, and this is clearly the reason.

From the story:

'The Korean Peninsula experienced its worst case of yellow dust ever recorded Saturday and Sunday, leading the weather administration to advise people to take extra care as more is expected this month.
A KMA spokesman said the dust storm was initiated in the Gobi. ``Dust from Neimenggu (Inner Mongolia) and the yellow soil of the Hwangho River valley (China) have also contributed to the record amount of pollutants in the air.

Another dust storm is heading here from the inner part of China, likely causing more dust across the nation by Monday,'' he said.'

Because of my already crappy allergies, I should just try to stay inside and wear a mask all day. Stupid yellow dust.

No comments: