Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dancing With The Wonder Girls

The Wonder Girls, Korea's biggest girl group right now (unless you're counting Rain -- HA), was recently on Dancing With The Stars to sing the English version of their song, "Nobody."



They've been on tour with The Jonas Brothers for the last 6 months or so, basically opening their show only with their one English song. I guess it's caught on a bit, because they're apparently on The Billboard Chart somewhere around the mid-70s. I'm sorry. I haven't done much research.

It's no secret that I think most K-Pop is absolutely horrible. I just wanted to share the story about them finding a bit of traction in the U.S.

I wanted to post the clip of their performance, but it's been pulled from YouTube. Maybe just try searching for it, and you'll probably find it somewhere.

No comments: