Sunday, December 20, 2009

Salsa and Wine Party

On Saturday, I took Popper to my dance academy for a salsa party. There were some drinks and snacks and a bunch of people from all the classes were there.

I practiced my steps that I know, learned some new steps and danced with some stunningly beautiful girls.

Notice confidence at work


I am kind of lame about things, but once I start something, I have a desire to become really good at it. I watched some of the students who had been there for even six months, and they were impressive. That's nothing to say about the owners and instructors. They were incredible.

So I've been practicing some of my moves and watching videos online. I'm REALLY enjoying it. I never thought I'd take a dance class, but I'm thrilled that Kyeol asked me to join her.

I'm going to stick with this for the rest of my time in Korea. It's a great new hobby and I'm having a good time.

On Friday, I went to hang with Tim in Sanbon. His area is hoppin'. It reminds me of a much bigger version of Guworldong, obviously one of my favorite hoods in Incheon.

All in all, it was a great weekend. Gearing up for Christmas and Busan Blast 2009.

Check out the salsa pics here!

No comments: