Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lunar New Year Party

Even though the Lunar New Year isn't until Feb. 14, Bamboo Academy celebrated it last weekend with a performance and dance party.

The performance showed off the Gold Team, Ladies Team and Shango Team. They were really incredible. The place was packed with people, there was a ton of food and drinks and there were a lot of talented dancers.

The party was a blast. There was one small problem for a guy like me. It was hard to get out on the floor to dance. There were so many talented dancers who were there, that it made me feel bad about my feeble skills.

Now, I know I shouldn't be comparing my skills to theirs, considering I've only been doing this two months, but it's hard to ask a girl to dance right after another dude showed her awesomeness. That's like dating a girl who just broke up with Peter North.

It was a great time, nonetheless. Here are some videos. This is the Gold Team and Ladies Team and the Shango Team. Thanks, Jay, for taking the time and getting these up for me!

Gold Team

Ladies Team

Shango Team

No comments: