Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vacation Update

Hello everyone. Over the last week or so, I've been neglecting my self-imposed responsibilities to keep updating this site with fresh content. The reason for that is quite simple: I'm on vacation. This is the first real vacation I've had in Korea besides a couple long weekends. Unfortunately, due to some timing issues and other commitments, I can't use it to travel. So I've been hanging around locally and just relaxing. After my big "venting" post, it has certainly been helpful.

Over the next few posts, I'll put up a few groups of stories that I have found interesting and bookmarked, even though most of them are old news now. Then, I'll close it all off with a little update on dance, school and personal life. So check it all out!

No comments: