Thursday, September 10, 2009

Almost Home

I'm sitting in Dallas. In just two gut-wrenchingly long hours, I'll be on the final leg of my trip home. I already went from Incheon to Tokyo and Tokyo to here.

So far, everything has gone smoothly. None of my flights were late or had any problems. The food was decent and there was a good selection of movies and music on the 11-hour flight from Japan to America. If it wasn't for these long layovers, this trip would be a breeze.

The best news is that I had no trouble coming through customs with some of my gifts for people. I made it through with a little more Soju than is allowed by customs. I wrote the correct amounts on the card. They just didn't care.

I'm pretty beat, and the air in the planes has my eyes red and my lips a little bit dry. But it's all worth it just to get home.

I put together a very small photo essay of the different airports I've been in. There's not one exciting thing about it. I'll probably post it tomorrow, along with an update, after I recover.

See you all soon!!!

No comments: