Thursday, January 28, 2010

Slight Salsa Micommunication

So the extra classes aren't actually with the performance team or anything like that. From what I can tell, the training team classes are the same ones with the performance team, anyway. So I was already there. Haha.

Theses extra classes are just to get me learning new moves to prepare for joining the performance team. I'm on the track, of course, and the extra class was really fun tonight.

I really enjoy dancing with new people and finding out their styles. The instructor was, once again, quite complimentary of my dancing. After that first couple weeks where I was feeling everything out, things just sort of clicked. I just get it now.

So that's good stuff. It's back to the normal training team class tomorrow, and then we have a Lunar New Year's party on Saturday. It should be a fun weekend.

No comments: